-->

Monday, June 26, 2023

• Baseball Adds Anthony Papio to Tide Coaching Staff •


• 2023 Alabama Sports 2023 •

 Tuscaloosa, AL


University of Alabama head baseball coach Rob Vaughn officially announced the hiring of Anthony Papio on Friday morning. Papio joins the Crimson Tide staff after spending the last seven seasons at Maryland working in various roles, including the last two as an assistant coach.

"I'm fired up to welcome Anthony to Tuscaloosa," said Vaughn. "Pap played for me at Maryland and has coached beside me the last seven years. He's the most competitive guy that I've ever met. He's a winner and he loves his players. I could not be more excited to have him and his fiancé, Ally, join us down here at Alabama."

• READ MORE HERE >>> BAMA SPORTS •

No comments:

Post a Comment