-->

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

• It's not can they win the Natty - It's can they win the SEC West •


• 2022 Alabama Sports 2023 •

 Tuscaloosa, AL


After seeing most of the SEC Spring Games I have to say, I have come away thoroughly un-impressed with any team, but I must say Alabama left me totally flabergasted!

Forget the QB position for a moment and just consider how porous the O-Line's looked!

For all the hype the lines were getting throughout the spring, one should have expected the running game to be a tad bit more explosive, but alas the D-Line seemed to have their way!

Which begs thhe question ??? were the D-Lines really that good, OR...???

RB's, well hard to run when the D-Line is in your face when you take the handoff...

Now onto the QB's, Milroe at this point will not scare any secondary with his accuracy, just spy him for his running ability...

As for Simpson he surprised me with his running/escape-ability, as accuracy was just as good if not better than Milroe. Reminded me a little of AJ...

Receivers need some of those sticky gloves, they looked BAD!

LB'S did their jobs and clogged the gaps, and basically stuffed the edges, WR'S had a tough time with their edge blocking...

DB'S ONLY ? IS ARE THE WR'S THAT BAD, I PREFER TO SAY THE ENTIRE 'D' LOOKED GOOD...!

( QB'S ** - RB'S *** - DL'S **** - OL'S ** - WR'S ** DB'S **** )

No comments:

Post a Comment